Quarter Calls

Solitary Quarter Call

Hail to the east, where warm winds blow,
where ideas and creations form and flow,
I ask for your aid within this place,
As I welcome you to my sacred space!

Hail to the south, to the sacred fire,
Realm of passion, willpower, desire,
Bring your bright flame and grace this sphere,
Powers of Fire, I welcome you here!

Hail to the west, with your cleansing rain,
Wash away sorrow, anger, and pain,
Bring gentle healing and hear my plea,
Powers of Water, I welcome thee!

Hail to the north, where the mountains rise,
Where green grows the land under brilliant blue skies,
Realm of stability, strength to persevere,
Powers of Earth, I welcome you here!
***AutumnRose***
*******************

A Quick Solitary Quarter Call

I welcome the East--bring your winds here,
Blow away doubt, confusion, and fear!
I welcome the South--let your fire glow,
Let desire and passion of life through me flow!
I welcome the West--let your healing rain,
Wash away negative feelings and pain!
I welcome the North--bring stability,
Strength and balance here to me!
The Quarters are called and the circle's cast,
To raise the power and send it fast,
And when my sacred work is done,
Bless the magick that I've begun!
****************
This chant can be used during circle-casting to invoke the elements, or simply as a way to meditate on their properties. Although this begins with east, it can be changed since some traditions prefer to begin with north. To start, simply say:

I greet the east,
The Sun will rise,
The power of air,
The breath of skies.
I greet the south,
Warm and bright,
The power of fire,
To pierce the night.
I greet the west,
Rain and sea,
The power of water,
To comfort me.
I greet the north,
Tree and stone,
The power of earth,
I'm not alone.

Invocation of the elements
Invocation of the Elements Air, Fire, Water, Earth,
Elements of astral birth, I call you now; attend to me!
In the Circle, rightly cast, Safe from curse or blast,
I call you now, attend to me!


From cave and desert,sea and hill,
By wand, blade,and pentacle,
I call you now, attend to me!
This Is my will, so mote it be!


Earth my body Water my blood .Air my breath and Fire my spirit
**************
invoke the elements

Welcome the East, to Air, my breath,
     to beginnings, ideas and hope.
Welcome the South, to Fire, my warmth,
     to power and passion and love.
Welcome the West, to Water, my blood,
     to the flow of life in peace,
Welcome the North, to Earth, my bones,
     no greed, met needs, we dance.
*********************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

BROOM SUPERSTITIONS Lore and OMENS