Morning Prayers

Another Morning Prayer:
"O Gracious Goddess,
O Gracious God,
Lend me health, strength, and love
During this coming day.
Assist me with challenges ahead.
Share Your Divine Wisdom.
Teach me to respect all things.
Remind me that the greatest power of all is love.
Blessed Be."
***
A Morning Prayer

Oh Great Goddess
Bless this day
Keep me safe and whole

Oh Great Goddess
Bless my path
Help me to act on thy wisdom

Oh Great Goddess
Bless my family
Living on this Earth
***
A morning prayer:
                "Bless this day; sun of fiery light.
                Bless this day; prepare me for the night."
***
Another Morning Prayer:
                "O Gracious Goddess,
                O Gracious God,
                Lend me health, strength, and love
                During this coming day.
                Assist me with challenges ahead.
                Share Your Divine Wisdom.
                Teach me to respect all things.
                Remind me that the greatest power of all is love.
                Blessed Be."
***
MORNING PRAYER

GOODMORNING GODDESS
GOODMORNING GOD,
BLESS THE GROUD TODAY
UPON WHICH I TROD.

LOVE FROM MY FAMILY
AND GOOD FOOD TO SHARE,
SURROUNDED BY LAUGHTER
AND THOSE WHO CARE.

GRANT ME WISDOM THE
WHOLE DAY THROUGH
AND AT DAY'S END,
SOME QUIET TIME
WITH YOU.

                      BY:EDENBOLAKE
***
Sunrise Chant:
                "Fire growing,
                Sun is glowing:
                Glowing, flowing
                Down on me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Goutweed-My Kitchen Witchy Herb of the Week