Making your own Cleaners-Supplies



I have bought every cleaner they make out there, had them in every cupboard of my house and spent a fortune buying different types for cleaning over the years. and I have decided simple is better. WHY?


1. it saves $$

2. I know just what's in my cleaners and I trust the good simple things

if you are planning on making your own cleaners, I recommend you go ahead and purchase some of the basic ingredients you will need for many of these recipes:


§ white vinegar (check out these 30+ ways to use white vinegar),

§ baking soda (read this post for more information on using baking soda in cleaning),

§ lemon juice,

§ hydrogen peroxide,(check out uses hydrogen-peroxide-household-helps)

§ rubbing alcohol,

§ washing soda,

§ Castile soap

§ and a few essential oils.


Keep these stocked in your house and you can make all the cleaners you will ever need pretty much and you will know that they are safe and work the best ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Goutweed-My Kitchen Witchy Herb of the Week