Fairy tea set Crafting



I found this in my email, and I just think it's adorable 

I do not know the original author or I would give a link to their site; but I am sharing here 

what you will need to make these: 

Gather 
Acorns 
Birch bark 
Pine cones
Small twig 
Glue gun 

Cut your twig for the spout. 
Glue it on. to the acorn 
Cut a thin strip of birchbark and glue on for a handle. 
(It helps to fold the handle a bit a both ends for the glueing) 

Glue on your acorn cap lid.
Brew up some fairy tea!


For your itty bitty tea cups ~ cut out a small circle of birchbark.

Glue on an acorn cap. 


Cut and glue on a birch bark strip handle. 

After creating our tea set, we realized these fairies would surely appreciate a fairy flower snack. 

So we created this little plate out of pine cone scales and an acorn cap. 


 fill it with fresh flowers and invited the fairies to tea! 



Comments

Post a Comment

Remember if You can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Popular posts from this blog

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

BROOM SUPERSTITIONS Lore and OMENS