Healing Chants and Prayers

Affirmation from YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE, Louise L. Hay

"In the infinity of life where I am,
all is perfect, whole, and complete.
I no longer choose to believe in old limitations and lacks.
I now choose to begin to see myself as the Universe sees me,
perfect, whole, and complete.
The truth of my Being is that I was created
perfect, whole, and complete.
I will always be perfect, whole, and complete.
I now choose to live from this understanding.
I am in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing.
All is well in my world."


***

Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, 
and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.


Chant each day to help heal

Remember to take a few moments to meditate


A Healing Prayer

Oh Great Goddess
Mother of Mercy and Healing

Send the energy of Hygeia
to nourish from Her Sacred Bowl

Send the energy of Brigid
to heal with waters of Her Sacred Well

Send the energy of Demeter
to restore life to withering cells

Send the energy of Quan Yin
to bless the healing with peace

Send Your healing wisdom to the body
to restore its sacred balance

Thank You Great Goddess
Mother of All Life
~ Abby Willowroot © 2000 



Comments

  1. Thank you for these healing chants. Just what I was looking for. Blessed Be!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Remember if You can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Popular posts from this blog

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

BROOM SUPERSTITIONS Lore and OMENS