Jars for your Herbs

 


If you're like me, you never have enough jars to hold your herbs, am I right? Yep I thought so too.

Well I save Jars, let me tell you, I do! I have found a really nice jar for herbs though. Here it is A DIY to reuse these Jars.

Yep you find them at Walmart but other stores may have similar brands at a fair price. I have found other jars but at much higher prices for basically the same thing.

This jar comes filled with herbs, and best of all when you use it up, save the jar, the label cleans off really easy and leaves almost no residue at all, best thing ever. They can hold all your witchy herbs after use.

They can make a whole kitchen herb collection and once you buy them you can refill with bulk herbs, which I buy often. So for me I buy 1 or 2 every week or two, save up the jars and then can reuse how I like.

You can also make up labels for the jars to reuse I have found some really cool sets online, or made my own. 

✻✿ ✻*LIKE ✻✿ ✻* SHARE✻✿ ✻*
Please don't forget to LIKE our posts and SHARE our page to keep us in your feed, thanks for being here with us in our Circle of Harmony ~Blessed Be Did you know we also have a Witch Group open to all Paths?
Join Our Witches Path Workshop Group
Join our Tarot Readings Classes Divination Learning
Readings and all types of divinations shared
The Crafty Kitchen Witch Tarot Group 
Reiki Attunement Class
 become attuned Join this Group
Our Facebook Page for all Witches
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊☽✪☾
┊  ┊  ┊  ★
┊  ┊  ☆☽✪☾
┊  ★
☆ ✻✿ ✻*LIKE ✻✿ ✻* SHARE✻✿ ✻* 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Goutweed-My Kitchen Witchy Herb of the Week