Autumn Goddess Charge






 AUTUMN GODDESS CHARGE

I am the waning moon

The Goddess who is fading from the land

In the Springtime I sought my Lord

And mated with him beneath the trees and stars

At Beltane I wed my Lord

Beneath the first blossoms of the hawthorn tree

And in the Summertime I ripened the apples in the orchards

And the fruit grew round and strong

At the corn harvest I cut down my Lord

That by his death our people might be fed

And now in the Autumn time

I descend beneath the Earth

To dwell with my Lord in his dark kingdom

Until our child is born

At the Winter Solstice I will bring forth the child

And renew your hope

And at Candlemas I myself will return

To renew the land

I leave you, but I return to you

When you see my power fade

And the leaves fall from the trees

When snow obliterates like death

All trace of me upon the Earth

Then look for me in the Moon

And in the heavens, you will see the soul of me

Soaring still among the stars

And in that darkest time

When the Moon is covered by shadow

And there is no trace of me in Heaven or on Earth

When you look outward and your lives seem cold and dark and barren

Let not despair eat at your hearts.

For when I am hidden

I am but renewing

When I am waning

I am making ready for return

Remember my promise and look within you

And there you will find the spirit of me

Awaiting those who will seek

For by the well-spring of your being

I await you always.

I am Diana in Heaven

And on Earth, Persephone

And within you that dark Hecate

Triple am I

The One in Three

My body the Earth

My soul the Moon

And within thine innermost self

The eternal spirit of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

BROOM SUPERSTITIONS Lore and OMENS