Make Your Own Magickal Jewels


DIY Pandora-Inspired Bracelet


Now here are the instructions that I found online but you can do your own style.
This is a bracelet that anyone can make.  If I thought I actually had any manly-man-type readers, I would tell them, impress the woman in your life by making her a charm bracelet like this one because it is seriously SO easy!  But, I think given my readership… you ladies will be making these for yourselves. ;)
I used a couple types of beads, the Mix & Mingle and some plain metal spacer beads.  I opted for the twist-end cuff to put them on (but there is a more traditional snake chain bracelet available too). I chose the small cuff because I have small wrists, and it was *just* big enough.  I’d recommend the 2.75″ size for adults, and the 2.25″ size for kids.
To assemble your bangle, just unscrew one end of the cuff.
And arrange your beads as you like.  I decided not to use all the beads, and leave some space for them to move around along the cuff.  When you’re happy with how it looks, you just screw the end cap back on.
And that’s it!  If you wanted to change it up anytime, you could buy a couple different color or theme mixes, and mix and match to suit your style for the day. Check out the website for more things
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

BROOM SUPERSTITIONS Lore and OMENS