Goddess Grace and Chants and Blessings

Goddess Grace

I am the Goddess of a thousand names and infinite
capacity. All Her gifts
are mine. All Her powers reside in me.

I am Athena of Greece. Like my totem the owl, I am
wise for I see and hear
everything around and within me. Like the oak, I am
strong for the olive of
peace is sacred to me.

I am Bast, cat goddess of Egypt. I am graceful,
flexible, playful, and
affectionate. I radiate the warmth and light of the
glorious sun.

I am Cerridwen of Wales. My magic cauldron contains
food for the soul, an
inexhaustible source of wisdom and inspiration. The
more I give, the more I
receive.

I am Diana, Roman goddess of the ever-changing moon.
I am a protectress of
women and children, a guardian of the wild. I focus
my aim on my heart's
desire and draw it to me.

I am Ereshkigal, Assyro-Babylonian goddess of the
underworld, Queen of the
Great Below. I shed dead skin to grow. Deep powers
of renewal are mine.

I am Freya, Well-beloved Nordic Lady. I survey the
beauty of my world in
joyous flight. I celebrate and honor the bonds
between friends and lovers.

I am Gaia, Greek Earth Mother. Grounded and centered
in the rhythms and
patterns of chaos. I emerge to create my universe.

I am Hecate of Greece. Triple Goddess of the
crossroads of choice. I balance
my powers of thought and my emotion. I choose the
path I walk. The torch of
my reason is illumined by my brilliant intuition.

I am Isis, Egyptian Queen of the World. I offer
healing and transformation
to all in need. I hold the power to shape my world.

I am Jagad-Yoni, Hindu universal Yoni, womb of the
world. I am the
gatekeeper of the next generation. I choose the life
that emerges through
me. I use my powers wisely.

I am Kwan-Yin of Buddhist China, goddess of
compassion. I hear and comfort
the wounds of the world. I welcome children and
teach the magic of change.

I am Liban, Irish mermaid goddess. I revel in the
healing power of pleasure.
Quench your thirst at my sacred well.

I am Maat of Egypt. Truth justice and law are the
natural order of my
universe. Harmony arises as I attune to my divine
will.

I am Nu-Kua, Chinese dragon-tailed creatures. I
restore the cosmic
equilibrium. I form community among women and men
connecting in equality of
love and respect.

I am Old Spider goddess of Micronesia. I created the
moon, the sea, the sky,
the sun, and the earth from a single clamshell. All
the vast and varied
universe is present in the smallest forms of life.
As above, so below. As
within, so without.

I am Pele, Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes. My fiery
energy erupts from my
core to create new worlds. I flow easily over
obstacles in my path.

I am Qedeshet of Syria. I balance lightly on the
lion I ride.
Laughter lifts me from the pull of gravity. The
lotus blossoms I hold and
the serpents I carry symbolize the life and health I
bring.

I am Rhiannon, horsewoman, Divine Queen of Wales. My
steady pace is swift
and smooth. I travel freely through the world, safe,
serene and secure. My
winged friends can wake the dead, and lull the
living to sleep.

I am Sedena of the Eskimos. Know and honor me
through my animals. Bears,
whales, and seals, all creatures of the land and sea
are part of me. We
share the right to be.

I am Tiamat of Babylon, primordial sea-serpent. I am
the great mother womb
who brought forth the earth and the heavens. I dive
deep into the watery
unconscious to find the treasures buried there.

I am Uttu, Chaldean-Sumerian goddess of weaving and
vegetation. I offer
shelter and nourishment to all who know me. We weed
and clothe each others
through our work.

I am Vasudhara, Hindu goddess of abundance. My six
arms hold everything you
need and offer it to you. Earth Water Fire Air
Center Spirit Purpose Love
Passion Wisdom Here Now.

I am White Woman of Honduras. I descend from heaven
to build my temple on
earth and return as a glorious bird. I honor and
express my true spirit, my
beauty is beyond compare.

I am Xochiquetzal, Aztec goddess of flowers, love
spinning, weaving, singing
and dancing. I am an Original Woman. I delight in
sharing my many gifts.

I am Yemaya, Nigerian Fish Mother, Brazilian Voodoo
mermaid. Lakes, rivers,
and oceans are my home. The waters of life belong to
me. We cleanse and
substain each other.

I am Zoc, Gnostic Acorn of Life. Mother of all
Living. I am the embodiment
of growth and vitality. I am unique life energy.

I am the Goddess of a thousand names and infinite
capacity. All Hers gifts
are mine. All Her powers reside in me.
We are the Goddess of a thousand names and infinite
capacity. All Hers gifts are mine.
All Her powers reside in me.
You are the Goddess of a thousand names and infinite
capacity. All Her gifts
are thine. All Her powers reside in thee.
Author Unknown
****
Charge of the Crone

I am the Queen of Magick and the dark of the Moon,
hidden in the deepest night.
I am the mystery of the Otherworlds
and the fear that coils about your heart in the times of your trials.
I am the soul of nature that gives form to the universe;
it is I who awaits you at the end of the spiral dance.
Most ancient among gods and mortals,
let my worship be within the heart that has truly tasted life,
for behold all acts of magick and art are my pleasure
and my greatest ritual is love itself.
Therefore let there be beauty in your strength,
compassion in your wrath,
power in your humility,
and discipline balanced through mirth and reverence.

You who seek to remove my veil and behold my true face,
know that all your questing and efforts are for nothing,
and all your lust and desires shall avail you not at all.
For unless you know my mystery,
look wherever you will,
it will elude you,
for it is within you and nowhere else.
For behold, I have ever been with you,
from the very beginning,
the comforting hand that nurtured you in the dawn of life,
and the loving embrace that awaits you at the end of each life,
for I am that which is attained at the end of the dance,
and I am the womb of new beginnings,
as yet unimagined and unknown. 
***
Charges of the Goddess  
   

Listen to the Words of the Great Mother, Who was of old called among men Artemis, Astarte, Diana, Melusine, Aphrodite, Cerridwen, Dana, Arianrhod, Isis, Bride, and by many other Names.

At My Altars the youth of most distant ages gave love, and made due sacrifice. Whenever ye have need of anything, once in the month, and better it be when the Moon is Full, then shall ye gather in some secret place and adore the Spirit of Me, Who am Queen of All Witcheries. There shall ye gather, ye who are fain to learn all Magick, yet have not yet won its deepest secrets: to these will I teach things that are yet unknown.

And ye shall be free from slavery; and as a sign that ye be really free, ye shall be naked in your rites. And ye shall dance, sing, feast, make music and love, all in My Praise. For Mine is the Ecstasy of the Spirit, and Mine also is Joy on Earth, for My Law is Love unto all beings.

Keep pure your Highest Ideal; strive ever toward it; let naught stop you or turn you aside. For Mine is the Secret Door which opens upon the Land of Youth; and Mine is the Cup of the Wine of Life, and the Cauldron of Cerridwen, which is the Holy Grail of Immortality.

I am the Gracious Goddess, Who gives the Gift of Joy unto the heart of man: on Earth, I give the Knowledge of the Spirit Eternal; and beyond death, I give peace, and freedom, and reunion with those who have gone before. Nor do I demand sacrifice, for behold: I am the Mother of All Living, and My Love is poured out upon the Earth.

Hear ye the Words of the Star Goddess: She in the Dust of Whose Feet are the Hosts of Heaven, Whose Body encircleth the Universe.

I, Who am the Beauty of the Green Earth, and the White Moon amongst the Stars, and the Mystery of the Waters, and the Desire of the heart of man, I call unto thy soul: "Arise! And come unto Me!"

For I am the Soul of Nature, Who giveth Life to the Universe: from Me all things proceed, and unto Me all things must return. And before My Face, which is beloved of gods and men, thine innermost Divine Self shall be enfolded in the Rapture of the Infinite.

Let My Worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals. And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

And thou who thinkest to seek for Me, know thy seeking and yearning shall avail thee not, unless thou knowest the Mystery: that if that which thou seekest thou findest not within thee, thou wilt never find it without thee.

For behold, I have been with thee from the beginning; and I am That which is attained at the end of Desire.
  
   

"Now listen to the words of the Great Mother, who was of old also called among men Artemis, Astarte, Athene, Dione, Melusine, Aphrodite, Cerridwen, Dana, Arianrhod, Isis, Bride, and by many other names.

"Whenever ye have need of any thing, once in the month, and better it be when the moon is full, then ye shall assemble in some secret place, and adore the spirit of me, who am Queen of all witches.

"There shall ye assemble, ye who are fain to learn all sorcery, yet have not won its deepest secrets; to these will I teach things that are as yet unknown. And ye shall be free from slavery; and as a sign that ye be really free, ye shall be naked in your rites; and ye shall dance, sing, feast, make music and love, all in my praise. For mine is the ecstasy of the spirit, and mine also is joy on earth; for my law is love unto all beings. Keep pure your highest ideal; strive ever towards it, let naught stop you or turn you aside; for mine is the secret door which opens upon the land of youth, and mine is the cup of wine of life; and the cauldron of Cerridwen, which is the Holy grail of immortality.

"I am the gracious Goddess, who gives the gift of joy unto the heart of man. Upon earth, I give the knowledge of the spirit eternal; and beyond death, I give peace, and freedom, and reunion with those who have gone before. Nor do I demand sacrifice; for behold, I am the Mother of all living, and my love is poured out upon the earth.

"Hear ye the words of the Star Goddess; she is the dust of whose feet are the hosts of heaven, whose body encircles the universe.

"I am the beauty of the green earth, and the white moon among the stars, and the mystery of the waters, and the desire of the heart of man. Call unto thy soul; arise and come unto me; for I am the soul of nature, who gives life to the universe. From me all things proceed, and unto me all things must return; and before my face, beloved of Gods and of men, let thine innermost divine self be enfolded in the rapture of the infinite. Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth; for behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals. And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you. And thou who thinkest to seek for me, know thy seeking and yearning shall avail thee not unless thou knowest the mystery: that if that which thou seekest thou findest not within thee, thou wilt never find it without thee. For behold, I have been with thee from the beginning; and I am that which is attained at the end of desire."
  
  
Listen to the words of the Great Mother, who of old was called Artemis, Astarte, Dione, Melusine, Aphrodite, Cerridwen, Diana, Arienrhod, Brigid, and by many other names:

"Whenever you have need of anything, once in the month, and better it be when the moon is full, you shall assemble in some secret place and adore the spirit of Me who is Queen of all the Wise. You shall be free from slavery, and as a sign that you be free you shall be naked in your rites. Sing, feast, dance, make music and love, all in My presence, for Mine is the ecstasy of the spirit and Mine also is joy on earth. For My law is love unto all beings. Mine is the secret that opens upon the door of youth, and Mine is the cup of wine of life that is the Cauldron of Cerridwen that is the holy grail of immortality. I give the knowledge of the spirit eternal and beyond death I give peace and freedom and reunion with those that have gone before. Nor do I demand aught of sacrifice, for behold, I am the mother of all things and My love is poured upon the earth." 

Hear the words of the Star Goddess, the dust of whose feet are the hosts of heaven, whose body encircles the universe:

"I who am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon among the stars and the mysteries of the waters, I call upon your soul to arise and come unto Me. For I am the soul of nature that gives life to the universe. From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold --- all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. And you who seek to know Me, know that your seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire." 

So Mote it Be
  
   

Hear ye the words of the Star Goddess; she in the dust of whose feet are the hosts of heaven, and whose body encircles the universe.

I who am the beauty of the green earth, the white moon among the stars, and the mystery of the waters call unto thy soul; Arise, and come unto me.

I am the soul of nature who gives life to the universe. From Me all things proceed, and unto Me all things must return. Before My face, beloved of gods and of men, let thine innermost divine self be enfolded in the rapture of the infinite.

Let My worship be within the heart that rejoices, for behold, all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals. Therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

To thou who thinkest to seek Me, know that thy seeking and yearning shall avail thee not unless thou knowest the Mystery. If that which thou seekest thou findest not within thee, thou wilt never find it without.

For behold, I have been with thee from the beginning; and I am that which is attained at the end of desire."
  
   

A Charge of the Dark Goddess 

Wisdom and empowerment are the gifts of the Dark Goddess of Transformation. She is known to us as Kali, Hecate, Cerridwen, Lilith, Persephone, Fata, Morgana, Ereshkigal, Arianhrod, Durga, Inanna, Tiamat, and by a million, million other names:

Hear me child, and know Me for who I am. I have been with you since you were born, and I will stay with you until you return to Me at the final dusk.

I am the passionate and seductive lover who inspires the poet to dream.

I am the One who calls to you at the end of your journey. After the day is done, My children find their blessed rest in my embrace.

I am the womb from which all things are born.

I am the shadowy, still tomb; all things must come to Me and bare their breasts to die and be reborn to the Whole.

I am the Sorceress that will not be ruled, the Weaver of Time, the Teacher of Mysteries. I snip the threads that bring my children home to me. I slit the throats of the cruel and drink the blood of the heartless. Swallow your fear and come to me, and you will discover true beauty, strength, and courage.

I am the fury which rips the flesh from injustice.

I am the glowing forge that transforms your inner demons into tools of power. Open yourself to my embrace and overcome.

I am the glinting sword that protects you from harm.

I am the crucible in which all the aspects of yourself merge together in a rainbow of union.

I am the velvet depths of the night sky, the swirling mists of midnight, shrouded in mystery.

I am the chrysalis in which you will face that which terrifies you and from which you will blossom forth, vibrant and renewed. Seek me at the crossroads, and you shall be transformed, for once you look upon my face, there is no return.

I am the fire that kisses the shackles away.

I am the cauldron in which all opposites grow to know each other in Truth.

I am the web which connects all things.

I am the Healer of all wounds, the Warrior who rights all wrongs in their Time. I make the weak strong. I make the arrogant humble. I raise up the oppressed and empower the disenfranchised. I am Justice tempered with Mercy. Most importantly, child, I am you. I am part of you, and I am within you. Seek me within and without, and you will be strong. Know me. Venture into the dark so that you may awaken to Balance, Illumination, and Wholeness. Take my Love with you everywhere and find the Power within to be who you wish. 
******
Eternal Goddess
...............

I am the fair Warrior Maiden.
I am the Sow suckling and defending Her young.
I am the Weaver;who spins, measures and cuts the fibres of life.

I am Vengeance.

I am Strength and I am Justice.
I am Sand and I am the Earthquake.
I am the Wavelet and I am the Whirlpool.
I am the soft summer Breeze and the Power of the Storm.

I am the Lion and I am the playful Kitten.

I am Isis who protects you with my wings as I once protected my lover
Osiris and my Son ,Horus.

You are my beloved child, sheltered and protected by Me whenever you
have need.

You are my Son at my breast, my Lover in my bed and my Father in my
youth.

I am the Giver of Life and the Bringer of Death.
All things begin and end in Me.

Draw on my Strength, my Wisdom, my Passion and my Love.

I am with you now as I was in ages past. 
I am ALL that has gone and that which is yet to come.


Copyright 1988 Alison Ashwell

****
Goddesses of Fire, Water & Earth Invocation
Strength, Healing and Love by H.M. Palleiko

Great Mothers of Fire, Water and Earth, I summon you! Grant me protection; Your fiery arrow, watery abyss, And dark caverns to gaurd me. Let me learn, and find the wisdom In your quiet whisperings.

Great Mothers Brighid, Domnu and Danu, I summon you! Guide me by the light of your fires, The flow of your rivers, And the birth of your silence; As I search for strength, courage And love within myself.

Great Mothers of Fire, Water and Earth, I welcome you!

--

Goddess Bless you... -unknown

May today there be peace within you.
May you trust the Goddess that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities
That are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received,
And pass on the love that has been given to you;
May you be content knowing that you are
A child of the Great Mother.
Let her presence settle into your bones,
And allow your soul the freedom to
Sing, dance, and bask in the sun.
She is here for each and every one of you.
So mote it be!

--

The Goddess's Prayer -unknown

Gracious Goddess
Who art Maiden, Mother and Crone,
Celebrated is your name.
Help me to live in peace
Upon your earth,
And grant me safety in your arms.
Guide me along my chosen path
And show me your great
And eternal love,
As I strive to be kind to those
Who do not understand your ways.
Lead me safely to your cauldron
Of rebirth
For it is your spirit that lives
Within me, and protects me Forever.
So mote it be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

BROOM SUPERSTITIONS Lore and OMENS