Goddess Invocations and Chants

INVOCATION TO THE GODDESS:
"Cresent one of the starry skies,
Flowered one of the fertile plain,
Flowing one of the ocean's sighs,
Blessed one of the gentle rain,
Hear my chant 'midst the standing stones,
Open me to your mystic light,
Waken me to your silver tones,
Be with me in my sacred rite!"

ISIS INVOCATION:
"Isis of the moon,
You who are all that ever was,
all that is,
and all that shall be:
Come veiled Queen of night!
Come as the scent of the sacred lotus
Charging my circle
With love and magic.
Do descend upon my circle,
I pray,Oh Blessed Isis!"

NEW MOON CHANT TO DIANA:
"Waxing,waxing,growing,growing-
Diana's power is flowing,flowing."
(Repeat three times)

INVOCATION FOR THE GODDESS:
"Gracious Goddess,
You who are the Queen of the Gods,
the lamp of night,
the creator of all that is wild and free,
Mother of women and man,
lover of the Horned God and protectress of all the Wicca
Descend,I pray,
With your lunar ray of power
upon my circle here!"

GODDESS CHANT:
"Luna,Luna,Luna,Diana,
Luna,Luna,Luna,Diana,
Bless me,bless me,bless me,Diana,
Luna,Luna,Luna,Diana."
(Say whole chant 3 times)

EVENING CHANT TO THE GODDESS:
(say while moon gazing)
"Hail fair moon,
Ruler of night,
Gaurd me and mine
Until the light!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

BROOM SUPERSTITIONS Lore and OMENS