A Year and A Day Class

 A Year and A Day Class

What is a Year and a Day class?

#witchcraft #witch #ayearandaday #NewMoon #FullMoon
#WitchyActivities #MoonMagic #WitchyToDoList #ModernWitches #tarot #tarotreadings #witchesofinstagram #witch #pagan #pagansofinstagram #wiccansofinstagram #wiccan #spiritualstore #spiritual #metaphysical #apothecary #metaphysicalapothecary #allthethingswitchy #socal #socalwitch #kitchenmagic #kitchenwitch #cauldron #cauldronmagic #candlemagick

The Year and A Day class is an excellent study for those who are curious about natural witchcraft, desire to become a Witch, or are already a Witch and just want some new ideas to infuse their path. Using some old and new concepts and genuine Wiccan ideas I have put together a educational study.  It includes lessons, creating a book of shadows, history, rituals, spells, crafting and more.

**With the year of 2020 being such a stressful year I have made a decision to teach this class for FREE! That is correct this year long very educational class is FREE taught by yours truly Witchy Woman Cheri

However I would be grateful for donations made to my paypal account with your Application

***I have given refunds to those already paid, don't worry, and thank you so much for signing up early. 

**The APPLICATION must be emailed to me awitchesworld@hotmail.com

This is a serious class and a fun class so don't wait the clock is ticking

 October 28 and classes will begin on October 30 TIME IS RUNNING OUT

)0( )0( )0( )0( )0( )0( )0( )0( )0( )0( )0( )0( )0( )0( )0( )0(

My qualifications

I have been a witch all of my life although I have studied many religions.

I have a library at my disposal of over a hundred books that cover multiple faiths.

Several years as a student that helped me learn what I need and what I feel I need to share to teach others.

Administrator of several websites, pages and blogs.

Friends and family that practice multiple faiths if I have to go for further

answers if I need.*smile*

Yeah, I’m pretty qualified.

Now it’s time for you. This is a small application to help me get to know you. I will go through every single one I receive and choose between them. I am NOT doing this to be mean. I am doing this so that if I get a lot of interest I can limit the amount of people participating so I don’t die of eye strain and overwork. I am also doing this so I can have a variety of people involved.If you fill out the application you will need to be willing to do the following:

Have a working email that you use and can receive emails, and at the end of a year and a day, should you complete the course? I’ll make certificates and send them to you. Why? Because you totally deserved it.

So, if you have a true and deep interest in this, fill out the application. I would absolutely love to hear from you.

Qualifications:

You have to have an active and avid interest in Paganism

You have to be willing to join our study group I will make in order to teach this study class.

You have to be willing to dedicate some time each week to this course. It will not be hours and hours. But it will be something.

You will need to purchase items as you go, for your BOS, tools, herbs, incense and such, you can do this on a budget but I do stress here that you probably need to be employed or have an income, so if you don't right now then I suggest you not apply at this time because I know that would put a strain on you and I wouldn't want that.

Yeah, there are going to be assignments. Why? Because they are good for you…and for me. They help me know where you are and what you need to know. No, there will not be tests.

That’s it. Those are the qualifications. Pretty simple, but remember this will take dedication and a little time, so think about that, I really don't want you to start this if you don't feel you will stick with it all year(and a day) because that's just a waste of both our time, and I do spend time at doing this for you.


Here is the application. Fill it out.

Name: Not necessarily your real one, what you want me to call you, this can be your birth name or witch name.

Age: Not because I think you have to be a certain age, but because I think I need a well rounded group.

Gender: Male or Female

Location: Town or City and State or part of the country you reside in. No address is needed.

Path: I am not just accepting Wiccan’s here, though that is my area of expertise. If you don’t have a path yet that is TOTALLY okay. I just want to know if you have a path….or if you even know what a path is, AND Where you are on your path right now?

Experience: Did you just decide on Wicca/paganism yesterday? How long have your been studying/practicing? Have you been going back and forth for a year or ten? Let me know what made you decide to follow the path that you have chosen. How long you have been following this path?

What you are expecting to learn: Seriously…I shouldn’t have to explain this one.

That’s it! That’s the entire application. Anyone who has gone to college or has a job know this is relatively painless. And let’s be honest, if you think you can do this and are ready to…what’s stopping you? Only you are. I will be accepting applications for the next…few days starting today.

**Class will start on October 30 so let's get started.**


CONTACT US

Email: awitchesworld@hotmail.com

Follow our Facebook page here: The Crafty kitchen Witch on Facebook







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

BROOM SUPERSTITIONS Lore and OMENS