Spells are not Instant Gratification


I know, I too wish I could Blink my Eyes, Click my Ruby Slippers, or Just Point my Wand and POOF, however we all know life does not work that way.


Ok you think, I need to do a spell, so you collect the ingredients and you put together everything you need. You take time to write the spell the way you need it, you take the time to work your spell.
You expect results instantly right? WRONG! Spells do not just happen instantly, they aren't like
Cup A Soup, they can take time, even months, a year at times to come into full bloom.. So don't get discouraged when you do a spell and walla the next day it doesn't happen.
erI work many spells and I learned a long time ago that they don't just POOF into Operation. Just like working on a big project in your life a spell needs manifestation time to grow and blossom into what you need.

I have worked spells and waited, then in a week, maybe a month I see it coming along, example: A spell for a raise at your job, first after the spell was worked, my supervisor came to me and said, "hey I like your work, you're doing a great job, keep it up" Step one towards getting that raise has just showed me it's working, then about a month later I get called in for a progress report meeting with my supervisor, I get told that they see my good work, and value me as a top employee, thank me for my work and contributions and are putting in for a raise for me. Now this took about 3 months total but my spell worked.

Also remember that you can't just do a quick spell and sit back and wait, you have to put forth effort for what you want, work towards your GOAL. It's all part of successful SPELLWORK. Nothing just happens without effort. Make the best of your spells and I don't want to hear, "My spells don't work", when you aren't really putting in the effort 100%

You can do this, be the best WITCH you can be, be positive, stay positive, be a hard working, incense burning, tree hugging, peaceful and happy person and your magick will grant you much more in the end of your road.
***
More thoughts on spellwork
Often I get asked for spell help and I get asked how long will it take for the spell to work? Let me tell you this, spells take different lengths of time, depending on several things, the energy put into the spell, the need of the spell, the experience of the spell worker can sometimes have an affect on the spell too, you can just snap your fingers, point your wand, or wiggle your nose and expect spells to work in minutes. I have proof of this over and over again. I have spells that have worked in as little as a day sure, and then I have spells that took months. Did I lose faith in my magick? NO, not even from the moment I did my first spell because I know things take time.
Sometimes spells of great importance and high intentions work better with spells boosts along the way as well, keep that in mind.
For instance I did a spell back in January of this year, and it has come into being but it took up to May to show major results and that's ok, it was a big spell and worth the time.


So if you're in a big rush, just slow down, and remember the good things need steady pace, hard work, deep concentration, and yes patience to get the results you need.

You may share my posts but be sure to give credit to Witchy Woman Cheryl
Find me on Facebook- THE CRAFTY KITCHEN WITCH and follow me for more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Goutweed-My Kitchen Witchy Herb of the Week