People we just want to turn into bugs and squish!

So I have to tell this story because some people can really irritate me at times.....the other day I was asked to do something that I would never consider being the Witch that I am....

I have this person that I talk to now and then, he is an elderly man who moved to my town just a couple years ago for a woman he met online, well that didn't work out and let me first say that he keeps saying what a good Christian man he is too. Seems he still stalks her online so I find out and the other night he asked me to put a hex on this person that I have never met, he asked me to put a spell or hex that would stop her from ever finding another person to love, can you believe that? Yes I know people do these things or wish for this often. Well I for one will have no part of any spell or hex on anyone, Let alone someone I have never met or have no reason to harm.
This man mind you has told me that we should go out, because I am attractive to him and that I could take his mind off this "ex of his" LOL that alone is enough to Piss off this Witch and put a spell on him, turning him into something worse than a toad, because in My Opinion Toads and Frogs are often better than this type of human. Right? Right! Yet I wont go there with him nor will I put any spells on people for bad things that I don't know.
I told him that in now way would I put a spell on anyone like that and that she should be warned that she has him as a stalker. Then I told him to go to church and pray, and that I was ashamed of him for claiming to be such a good Christian and bragging all the time how often he goes to church and church activities and what a nice person he keeps telling me he is, who I might add is bi-polar and off his medications, which I advised that he go seek professional help for his mental problems and treat that and stop stalking someone who hasn't spoken a word to him in over 2 years now, which is what he says.
Don't you love people? I really try to but it's people like this guy who make it rather difficult.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Medicinal Pickled Garlic

Goutweed-My Kitchen Witchy Herb of the Week